Monday, August 2, 2010

One month before I leave!

Well, only one month before I leave for Africa! It still feels very surreal to me. I think once I am on the plane it will finally start to sink in. I thought I would fill you all in about the details of my trip. As much as I know that is. The orphanage that I will be staying at is located at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The orphanage is home to about 60(I could be wrong) birth to age three little ones. I will be living with the sisters in their headquarters at the orphanage, and eating my meals there. I am so excite to see what God has in store for me there. While I am in Africa I hope to go on a Safari, and maybe some other adventures as well. Thank you for your support and prayers. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment